We get it, packing can be overwhelming. So here are a few tips to get you through. You're welcome.
- Bubble wrap glassware and anything fragile. Clearly mark these boxes as fragile.
- If you dont want bugs and crawling things to make a home in your items makes sure they are removed off all crumbs or stains.
- Storing furniture? Use it as extra storage. Pack cupboards and shelves with smaller items.
- Pack your storage unit with the bigger, heavier items first. Store the stuff you're going to need access to quickly and frequently in the front of your self-storage unit.
- Label boxes containing your personal sell-storage items on all four sides for easy identification.
- Pack irregular items last and in the front of your self-storage unit to make the most of your space.
- If you're storing clothes make sure to hang them or use wardrobe boxes so that they retain their shape while being stored.
- Same goes for your furniture. Protect furniture items while they're being stored by covering them in plastic.
All packed up and ready to go? Great, we can't wait to see you in your new self-storage unit.